Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Family Travel: end note

Gentle reader: Admittedly, a blog is not the best format for this material. For any chance at enjoyment, I strongly suggest beginning at Family Travel / 1 and moving forward, rather than reading backwards.

The preceding post (29) was the last of the Family Travel series. I'll likely return to it later. As it stands now, there are many alleys and dead end streets.

As I wrote in the disclaimer, this is only my version of events. No family history can be fairly told from the vantage point of one person.

Happy All Saints Day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOUR vantage point is the only one that matters TO ME.
So there.
Thank you for your story.
xx
s

Rebecca Moyer said...

I loved how you told the story. Like a long poem. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed that, thanks.